LACC Education Internship Mini-Grant
We pay you for an internship!
The Kimberly Green Latin American and Caribbean Center is granting students up to $2000 for mini-grants to support education students’ participation in an internship abroad with a focus on Latin America and/or the Caribbean.
In order to qualify for this mini-grant:
The student must
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student, preferably within FIU’s School of Education and Human Development or an in-service teacher pursing any other degree at FIU.
- Identify and secure an international internship.
The internship must
- Take place outside of the United States.
- Have a specific focus on issues pertaining to Latin America and/or the Caribbean.
- Further your educational knowledge, skills, and/or career goals.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis during the academic year and availability is limited.
Click here to apply for this mini-grant
Questions about this program should be directed to LACC at email@example.com.
This program is made possible with funding from LACC’s US Department of Education Title VI Grant. In partnership with FIU School of Education and Human Development.