Internship Search Strategies
Starting Your Internship Search
Not one Web site has every internship possibility. It will take time, research, and organization to find the opportunity that is best suited to propel you forward in your academic and professional pursuits.
Your First Step
Request a personalized consultation with LACC. Our Internship Consultation Program is built to give you one-on-one assistance in researching internship possibilities pertaining to Latin American & The Caribbean. Who wouldn’t want a personal advocate on their side while on the hunt for an internship? If you haven’t already done so, click here to request your consultation.
- FIU Career & Talent Development (Handshake)
- AIESEC International Internships
- MSU Global Edge
- CHI NextOpp
- Boston University Latin American Internships
- Affordable Colleges Online Guide to Volunteering & Non Profit Careers
- Affordable Colleges Online Volunteering & Internships Abroad Guidebook
Prepare To Apply!
- Basic resume and interview tips and practice are available right here through LACC. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- The Career and Talent Development office has a much more extensive range of Professional Development Workshops to assist you in all aspects of internship and career placement, including optimizing your LinkedIn page.
- Check out this article: How to Make the Most of Your International Internship
You’re Hired: Make the Most of Your Experience
- This AIFS Marketing Your International Experience Workbook will help you share the skills and perspectives you gained during a global internship with future employers.