Request a Consultation
Are you interested in the Latin American and Caribbean region?
Would a relevant internship help you achieve your academic and career goals?
WE CAN HELP!
Step 1: What you do
- Think deeply about the type of experience you are looking for. The below chart is a non-exhaustive list of characteristics of a potential internship. Any combination may best fit your needs.
|Structure||Location||Type of Work||Type of Employer||Languages Spoken|
|Not for credit||Online||Finance||Government agency||English|
|Human Services||Chamber of Commerce|
- Research up to 3 companies and organizations that you would be interested in interning at.
- Fill out the online form at https://forms.fiu.edu/view.php?id=77538 (based on the above two questions)
Step 2: What we do
- We will contact the companies you are interested in to determine if internships are available, or could be developed. Then, we’ll let you know of any upcoming opportunities.
- We will provide you with additional suggestions of potential internship placements based on your preferences.
Step 3: What we do together (APPLY!)
Once you’ve identified the specific internship(s) you’re applying for, we provide assistance with:
- Resume, personal statement, and interview preparation
- Collection of reference letters
- Counting internship toward course credit (if applicable, based on program)