LACC Education Internship Mini-Grant
Mini-grants of up to $2,000 are available to support FIU Education students’ participation in an internship abroad with a focus on Latin America or the Caribbean
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis during the academic year and availability is limited.
In order to qualify for this mini-grant:
The student must
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student within FIU's School of Education and Human Development, or an in-service K12 teacher pursuing any other degree at FIU
- Have already identified and be in the application a qualifying international internship opportunity
- Have specific unmet financial needs pertaining to pursuing an international internship
The internship must
- Take place outside of the United States
- Have a specific focus on issues pertaining to Latin America and/or the Caribbean
- Further the educational knowledge, skills, and/or career goals of the applicant
This program is made possible with funding from LACC’s US Department of Education Title VI Grant.
Questions about this program should be directed to Eric Feldman at email@example.com.